We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to MegaMode via e-mail.
MegaMode may collect the following information:
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Date of birth
- Emergency contact person
- Credit card details
- Payment history
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Sensitive information
- I agree that MegaMode is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
- I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against MegaMode or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- I acknowledge that there are risks associated with participation in the activities and programs offered by MegaMode and I freely accept these risks.
- I am not aware of any medical condition that would affect my ability to participate in the activities and programs offered by MegaMode and if I have any concerns about my medical condition I will consult with my physician before participating in the activities and programs offered by MegaMode.
- I acknowledge that I will inform the instructor if I am pregnant before participating in any MegaMode class.
- MegaMode does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a MegaMode staff member.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.