Please read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a participant of MegaMode, 1/43 Hardware Ln, 3000, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the MegaMode website megamode.com.au.
General Terms and Conditions
- Our Free Trial are New Client Offer are introductory offers only available to brand new clients. You can only purchase the introductory offers once each. The 4 for $50 offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Clients found to be buying the New Client Offer more than once will be suspended and charged any additional class costs they may have incurred.
- A minimum of two people is required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email 4 hours prior to the start of class should it need to be cancelled and your session returned.
- Cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to class start time are considered late and will forfeit that session. No-shows and absences will forfeit that session. A Late Cancel 30 minutes before class is considered a No Show. UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP will incur a $20 No Show fee for all classes they’re marked absent for and a $15 Late Cancel fee for all classes cancelled within 12 hours of class. CLASS CREDIT MEMBERSHIP will incur a $20 fee for no shows. Late cancellations will forfeit the class credit.
- Payment must be made prior to booking. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- Out of consideration for the teacher and other clients, please don’t be late. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, your spot may be given to a waitlisted or stand-by client and you may not be able to attend.
- Owners and/or teachers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and owners and/or teachers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- If a class you want is full, you can sign up for the waitlist. Should a place become available you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, but please respond if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client.
- Class Packs sessions are non-refundable, a not transferable and can be extended if you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Monthly Packs are valid for 30 days from the date of your first class booking. Sessions are non-refundable, are not transferable and can be extended if you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and cannot be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Gift cards can be used for classes and products at MegaMode. They are not redeemable for cash and are non transferable. MegaMode does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final and in accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Class Booking & Cancellation Policy
- To ensure you can attend your preferred classes you must pre-book using the online booking system available on our website, Mindbody Online site or mobile app (collectively known as the “Online Booking System”). This is required to make sure we have enough space available for each class. Otherwise, you may attend the studio prior to the scheduled start time for any class and join that class subject to availability and space at the sole discretion of the instructor.
- Classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance via our Online Booking System.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking. To book into a class you must either have an active membership or class package, or make a payment at the time of booking.
- If you have booked into a class and wish to cancel your attendance, you must withdraw from the class through the Online Booking System. In order to cancel your attendance without penalty, you must remove yourself from the class using our Online Booking System up to 12 hours prior to the scheduled commencement time for the class (“Early Cancellation Window”).
- We will not accept cancellations by phone, e-mail or any other method other than by using the Online Booking System.
- Our class sizes are small and often waitlisted, therefore we need to be very strict on our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel a class, the following cancellation fee structure will apply:
- Early cancel ($0):If you can no longer make your class, cancel your booking at least 12 hours before the class start time. You won’t forfeit the session, or pay a fee.
- Late cancel ($15):Change of plans? If you cancel within 12 hours of the class start time, you will forfeit the session, and be charged a one-off cancellation fee of $15. A Late Cancel 30 minutes before class is considered a No Show.
- No-show ($20):If you don’t cancel your class prior to the class start time and do not attend, you will forfeit your session and be charged a one-off cancellation fee of $20.
All prices quoted for goods and services include GST, unless otherwise specified.
MegaMode may, from time to time at its absolute discretion, vary its prices based on, amongst other things, any change in the cost of providing these goods and services to you, by providing prior written notice. Any changes to the prices will take effect from the date specified in the notice.
MEMBERSHIP & CLASS PACK TERMS
NEW CLIENT OFFER
Activates from the date of first visit and valid for 7 days. Please note late cancellation and no show fees apply. It is available to new clients only and can be purchased once only.
SINGLE CLASS: Our Single Drop-In Class entitles you to one class and must be used within 28 days of purchase.
5 CLASSES: Our 5 class pack entitles you to 5 classes and must be used within 3 months of purchase.
10 & 20 CLASSES: Our 10 & 20 class packs entitles you to 10 or 20 classes and must be used within 12 months of purchase.
Unused classes will be forfeited. All class bookings are subject to our Class Booking and Cancellation Policy.
STUDENT ONE MONTH UNLIMITED: One upfront payment. Month activates on the date of first class booked and is valid for 28 days. Available for purchase by full-time undergraduate students only. You will be required to show your Student ID at the studio when you come for your first class
WEEKLY UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP: Entitles you to unlimited classes. $69 per week billed weekly.
2 x WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP: 2 classes per week. $49 per week
You may temporarily hold your membership for a minimum of 7 days at a time, up to a maximum of 8 weeks per year.At least 1 weeks written notice is required for membership pauses suspensions. Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed. This ensures that the correct measures are put in place to cease credit card payments that are scheduled for the given period. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members may request for termination after minimal requirements are fulfilled. MegaMode requires at least 1 weeks written notice to terminate membership. Please email requests to email@example.com.
- In the case of long term or permanent injury or illness that prevents the use of our services, immediate membership termination will be permitted. Termination will take effect from the date we receive written confirmation from a medical doctor.
- MegaMode may terminate a membership without notice for inappropriate, offensive or illegal behaviour, as determined by us, which occurs on our premises or is directed at our staff or other members.